Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Building Happy Families, One Child at a Time

Murad is happy
 in the United States
with his forever family!
"I had a wonderful experience with my EAC Russian adoption....Murad was a perfect match and he adjusted wonderfully.  I cannot imagine life without him.   My experience with adoption was very hard but my experience with EAC was wonderful.  From first day I came on board I was told I would have my son by March and it was totally true.   He was home by March. The other amazing part is there were no hidden fees. I paid exactly what I was told from day one. The staff in Russia was excellent.  I had a total of two drivers and both were extremely courteous and provided me with everything I needed.  Looking back at it there was no reason to stress.... It's evident that you guys do adoptions well.  I can't thank you enough for the wonderful experience." 
                                                                                                                                   ~ Despina

1 comment: